Welcome to Life Warm Up's and Pete Hinojosa's Blog!

You can reach Pete at pete@questld.com

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Identify my Standard for Influence

Welcome to this week's Life Warm-Up™ -
Building Your Influencer Inc. Company

Howdy All!

Identify my Standard for Influence
  • What standard will I base my life upon?
    • Your standards are either good or they're not — and it's not really a consistent standard if it has to be readjusted everywhere you go! Just because you go somewhere else, should you really be less honest, less trustworthy, or less responsible? Wherever you go, take your standards with you! And unless they get a regular workout, they become soft and flabby, rather than firm and strong.
  • Do I have a standard that stays consistent?
  • Am I willing to consistently and continually compare my actions and behaviors to my standard?
  • My standard is not temporary. It is with me at all times and places. No matter what!
  • My standards can’t be forced on others, but must be lived out loud for others to see.
  • I must be willing to be responsible for my actions and behaviors to be a person of influence.
  • You may be wondering what does this standard look like?  Here are some examples that my students have shared with me over the years.  We call this list – Admirable Qualities:
4
I am trustworthy and honest
My mind is clear and I am open-minded
I am determined and motivated
Healthy and strong willed
I have inner strength
I am brave
I will not settle
I am responsible
I am wise
Sincere and Authentic
I am a winner
I am enthusiastic and energetic
I have character
I am compassionate
I am optimistic and disciplined
Reliable
I have inner strength
And desire
I have a dream
I use my time wisely
I have passion
I am forgiving
I am goal oriented
And grateful
I finish what I start
Have a great week,

Sincerely,
Pete Hinojosa


Thank you for reading this Life Warm-Up!
A.G. "Pete" Hinojosa
Founder and President
Omega Quest
281.360.0861 office

No comments:

Post a Comment